Nothin' But Sand Beach Cleanup June 2019
Save The Date!
Saturday, June 15th, 2019
10:00 am- 12:00 pm PDT
Location: Redondo Beach Pier s/s, Tower Ruby
George Freeth Way on the beach next to Veteran's Park
Redondo Beach, Ca. 90277
NOTHIN' BUT SAND BEACH CLEANUP JUNE 2019-By Heal the Bay
Protect What You Love
We provide the supplies, all you need to do is register, sign a waiver, and show-up! FREE to Sign up.
- Individuals under 18: Reserve a ticket and bring a signed waiver form to the cleanup.
- Group Leaders: Register groups of 2-100 people under the Youth Group ticket type. All participants are required to sign the waiver form.
- Families: Reserve a ticket and write the names of partner/children.
- Each volunteer registers individually unless they are with a youth group or family.
SIGN a WAIVER: Sign a virtual waiver through Eventbrite.
- Help us make Nothin' But Sand a zero-waste event by bringing your own buckets, garden gloves, and reusable water bottle.
- Be prepared to be outside 2-3 hours. Beach weather can be unpredictable, so dress in layers.
If you have any questions or concerns please email the Beach Programs Manager at email@example.com