About SERVPRO of Redondo Beach / Manhattan Beach
Faster to any size disaster. SERVPRO of Redondo Beach/Manhattan Beach is committed to being there when you need us most. Whether you are a small business or homeowner facing minor fire or water damage, or a property manager dealing with business interruptions, SERVPRO of Redondo Beach/Manhattan Beach has the resources needed to respond quickly and efficiently. The sooner help arrives, the sooner restoration begins and the sooner you can get back to your normal lives prior to the disaster.
SERVPRO is a Franchise System with more than 50 years of leadership in cleanup and restoration. Our track record of results has earned us the trust of the insurance industry, and countless homeowners. When fire and water damage puts the things that matter most on the line, you need the very best help on the line as well.
As members of the SERVPRO Large Loss Team in Los Angeles County and surrounding areas, our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property, your residence, and your buisiness. Backed by a nationwide system of more than 1,500 qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Redondo Beach/Manhattan Beach. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! 310-939-9293 Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Renovator
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Building Industry Association- Los Angeles Chapter BIA-LA
- Chamber of Commerce of Los Angeles County
- Community Association Institue- Los Angeles Chapter, CAI-LA
- Community Emergency Response Team- CERT
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- International Facility Management Association- Los Angeles Chapter IFMA-LA
- Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Redondo Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Voted SERVPRO Franchise of the year