Avoiding Mold Growth In Commercial Buildings
Mold can be found all around us, its a necessary component in life but should not be necessary in our homes or working spaces. Prompt mitigation is crucial to avoid mold growth, which can be visible in as little as 24 to 48 hours under the situation you're dealing with.
Ways To Keep Your Facility Mold Free
- Inspect the roof for leaks, windows, building cracks, and any other areas where water can make its way into the structure.
- Inspect all your plumbing and appliances for leaks and maintenance issues.
- keep the humidity levels between 30 to 60%.
- Always have proper drainage away from building foundations.
- keep all gutters and drains free of debris.
- Always have a rapid response to water intrusions to avoid secondary damages.
- Always have SERVPRO of Redondo/ Manhattan Beach on speed dial at